Jungkook, Red Velvet, Stray Kids, new YG girl group among year
简介The year-end is set to be filled by some of the biggest and most-anticipated names from K-pop, inclu ...
The year-end is set to be filled by some of the biggest and most-anticipated names from K-pop, including those from the nation's top powerhouses SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, YG Entertainment and Hybe.
Topping the list, which is full of over a dozen names, is BTS's Jungkook, who will drop his first solo album, "Golden," on Friday. The album will be fronted by "Standing Next You," another gem produced by Andrew Watt and Cirkut, the producers behind Jungkook's megahit solo debut song "Seven (feat. Latto)." Eight other new tracks will be listed on the 11-song package, which will also include "Seven" and another of Jungkook's pre-releases, "3D."
Metaverse queens aespa are returning to the real world on Nov. 10. The chart-topping quartet will release its fourth EP, "Drama," which will be led by its namesake title song and include five other new songs, "Trick or Trick," "Don’t Blink," "Hot Air Balloon," "YOLO" and "You."
Already setting the fans abuzz is Red Velvet's long-awaited new LP, "Chill Kill." Slated for Nov. 13 release, the album will be a new full-length album from the quintet in six years since its second LP "Perfect Velvet," released in 2017.
Posco Future M said Wednesday its Pohang plant in North Gyeongsang Province had started the supply o ...
President Yoon Suk Yeol emphasized his diplomatic outreach with 47 heads of state during his trip to ...
South Korean retail giant and the nation's fifth-largest conglomerate Lotte Group is reportedly ...
- [사진] “군 초급간부 여건 개선 노력해달라”
- 尹 “연금안 맹탕? 근거·합의 없이 숫자로만 결론 낼 수 없다”
- [Herald Review] Up
- Yoon, Kishida receive JFK award for mending stalled ties
- Man booked for possession of machete ahead of Halloween
- SPC Chairman's office searched over alleged unjust labor practices
- [Busan Is Ready] S. Korea to expand ODA initiatives to promote Busan Expo
- Plush bag charms in high demand among young Korean women
- Police slap travel ban on suspected con artist, ex
- US, China agree to work towards Biden
- Schools brace for impact of record
- Day laborers, low
- Former ambassador to Vietnam tapped SMEs minister
- US deploys fighter jets in S. Korea for air exercise in Singapore
- KB unveils video to mark World Soil Day
- [KH Explains] Why foreign investors continue to be net buyers despite short selling ban
- North Korea threatens consequences after South Korea launches 1st spy satellite
- Can 'Singles Inferno' boost basketball's popularity?
- S. Korea, Canada sign MOU on climate change cooperation
- Seoul Art Center highlights next
- P1Harmony expands reach in US with iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour
- 이재명 "여·야·정 정책협의체 제안…간병비 급여화 서둘러야"
- [Herald Review] Munich Philharmonic sets milestones with Lim Yun
- S. Korea successfully tests solid
- [Hello Hangeul] Inside the Korean language classroom in Madrid
- Rural development expert nominated as agriculture minister
- Province office raided in probe into wife of opposition leader
- Generational shift looms in SK leadership
- Yoon’s chief economist tapped as finance minister